Goshulyak Lyubov' Danilovna, Doctor of pedagogical sciences, professor, sub-department of pedagogy and psychology of professional education, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Meshcheryakova Ol'ga Viktorovna, Candidate of pedagogical sciences, head of the Office of International Cooperation, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), email@example.com
Background. Changes in the educational sphere of Russia cause a need to interpret pedagogical experience and innovations in conditions of democratization of the public relations and expansion of opportunities of receiving quality education for every person. The work purpose is to analyze the main directions of development of innovative processes in the sphere of higher education.
Materials and methods. Realization of the research tasks was achieved on the basis of studying the practice of introduction of pedagogical innovations and the state standard and legal documents in education. The methodological potential included historical, civilization, comparative and legal, analytical methods of research.
Results. The authors analyzed the essence of the concept “pedagogical innovation”, changes in the standard and legal base, characterized prerequisites and directions of development of innovations in education.
Conclusions. Studying of pedagogical innovations allows to comprehend the maintenance of positive tendencies in development of domestic education, to consider requirements of the state and society to quality of specialist training and to define the directions in further studying of the scientific problem.
innovations, modernization, higher education, education levels, educational space.
1. Basharina A. V. Izvestiya Samarskogo nauchnogo tsentra RAN [Proceedings of Samara Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences]. 2009, vol. 11.
2. Zinyakova N. V., Sokolova T. A. Pedagogika i sovremennost' [Pedagogy and modern times]. 2014, no. 1.
3. Sarantsev G. I. Pedagogika [Pedagogy]. 2014, no. 10.
4. Ob obrazovanii: Zakon Rossiyskoy Federatsii [The law of the Russian Federation on education]. Moscow,1992.
5. Darenskiy V. Yu. Pedagogika [Pedagogy]. 2014, no. 10.
6. Pavlov S. N. Pedagogika [Pedagogy]. 2014, no. 3.
7. Bukalova G. V. Pedagogika [Pedagogy]. 2014, no. 10.
8. Shantukova I. V. Pedagogika [Pedagogy]. 2014, no. 6.
9. Glukhova O. Yu. Pedagogika vysshey shkoly i professional'nogo obrazovaniya [Pedagogy of higher school and vocational training]. 2012, no. 1.
10. Zakhozhaya T. M. Pedagogika [Pedagogy]. 2012, no. 7.
11. Sankin L. A., Viktorenkova S. V. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Povolzhskiy region. Gumanitarnye nauki [University proceedings. Volga region. Humanities]. 2010, no. 1.
12. Blinov A. O., Rudakova O. S. Obrazovanie i pravo [Education and law]. 2014, no. 3–4.
13. Dolzhenko O. V. Pedagogika i prosveshchenie [Pedagogy and education]. 2013, no. 1.
14. Pokholkov Yu. P. Inzhenernoe obrazovanie [Engineering education]. 2010, no. 6.